If you are looking for a storage shed or portable building built at your residence look no further. We will come to you and work with you to provide a solution tailored to your needs without a hefty “tailored” price tag. If you compare one of the kits that are available from some of the big box stores we can beat the price they charge for the kit but we will include labor. In other words, our labor and materials price* is less than what they charge just for materials. I'll give an example The attached picture was taken at a big box store and their price for the kit, which EXCLUDES shingles is over $2900. For this specific example of shed, I would INCLUDE shingles AND LABOR for $2500. Also their price does not always included flooring material and usually never any roofing materials but ours does. So you get a custom built storage shed that’s higher quality and more sturdy built structure that will simply cost less*. We also offer numerous customizations to meet your needs including work benches, shelving and loft areas and more. Contact us today to schedule a meeting either onsite or over the phone to help you plan your perfect building.
• Use 20 inch centered wall studs meaning their walls provide less support and durability
• Use a top plate for wall frames which provides less support and stability
• Include shingles in kit price
• Use 20 (or 16) inch centered wall studs for added support and durability
• Use a top plate for wall frames which provides more support and stability
• Include shingles and labor in our price
* Labor and materials in this ad are less than the price of an actual kit sold by a local home improvement store at the time of this ad. The structure mentioned at the big box store was personally inspected and is not built to the same specifications as the builder listed in this ad would build. There may be some kit somewhere that I can't compete with.
** Structure built from kit at local home improvement store had 24 inch centered walls and a single stud top plate instead of two stud top plate on top of the wall.